Heritage Baking: Recipes for Rustic Breads and Pastries Baked with Artisanal Flour from Hewn Bakery (Bread Cookbooks, Gifts for Bakers, Bakery Recipes, Rustic Recipe Books)
".There's nowhere else you can get such good bread made with flour that been so thoughtfully sourced... Here, Ellen shows you how to do it." — Mark Bittman, author of the How to Cook Everything series
A new, fresh take for the home baker's cookbook canon: No matter if you're a novice or expert, Heritage Baking will help you discover the way artisanal flours can add layers of flavor and texture. When combined with a natural starter and long fermentation, these baked goods can even be enjoyed by those who have difficulty with gluten.
• Includes 45 foolproof recipes for delicious, nutritious, good-for-the-gut breads and pastries for a wide range of artisanal flours that are readily available to home bakers
• Find in-depth master tutorials to starters, country loaves, and adjusting recipes for different flours. Plus, step-by-step photography sequences help visual learners get these fundamentals just right
• Recipes include one-of-a-kind rolls, scones, muffins, coffee cake, cookies, brownies, and more so you'll have the perfect recipes to go with breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Heritage Baking is the go-to resource for bakers of all skill levels who love new information and techniques that lead to better loaves and more flavor.
• The recipes in Heritage Baking were developed to spotlight the fresh local flours that are becoming more available to bakers everywhere
• Ellen King is co-owner and head baker at Hewn Bakery in Illinois. Amelia Levin is a cookbook author, food consultant, and writer. John Lee is a food and lifestyle photographer
This item will ship via UPS within 2-3 business days from the time of purchase.
RETURN + REFUND POLICY
If for some reason your purchase doesn’t work out, we accept returns within 7 days for exchange or refund. Please contact email@example.com for any questions. All items must be unused and in new condition with any tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and sent back to the customer. Any custom orders, all furniture, artwork, books, lighting, apothecary and sale items are final sale. All shipping charges are non-refundable and all return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. We recommend all returns be sent insured and with tracking as we cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged products. Please allow 7 days for your return to be processed.